Course Consultant/ Sales Consultant
At OES, our Sales Consultants work on behalf of our University partners, working on warm leads from potential students looking to further their higher education. Day-to-day you will have meaningful, consultative conversations to guide your customer into an appropriate higher education course. Each sale you make means you’ve helped someone better their life through education – it’s a true feelgood.
What’s in it for you?
Along with joining a passionate, energetic and highly skilled team, this role will allow you to gain exposure to many growth and development opportunities. OES offers a hybrid, flexible approach to work, where we work 2-3 days from our state-of-the-art Cremorne office, and the rest from home (or wherever you choose!). Breakfast, snacks, table tennis, Nintendo Switch are all available in the office, as well as an in-house massage therapist and weekly staff drinks. Ultimately, you will be joining a values-driven, collaborative business where your creativity and innovation will be nurtured and celebrated.
As a guide, below is the average package that a new starter would expect to achieve. The amazing part is that you dictate your commissions as they’re uncapped. Remember the package below is the average but others are earning much more. How much could you achieve?
- A starting salary of between $62,000 + super and $66,000 + super depending on experience
- $8,500 pa average commissions
- $2,900 average company bonus
- Base salary and Superannuation are guaranteed and not tied to sales results
- Commission earnings are uncapped and directly tied to your individual sales results and the above figure is an average, so you can earn even more
- Outbound sales contact centre experience is highly regarded, as is any other sales experience
- Have worked with KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive on closing a sale and making an impact on people’s lives
Online Education Services (OES) is a leader in online education, helping universities elevate student experiences in a digital era. With a proven collaboration process with universities, we have cultivated several transformative and long-lasting partnerships.
Our dynamic global team shares a vision to transform the student experience through innovation and collaboration. OES people are leaders in their respective fields, ensuring best practice strategic thinking is delivered in every element of our partnerships.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
If this role is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV.